Audio Visual and Multimedia Engineer
We currently have open positions for various levels of AVMM Engineers. Below are the minimum requirements.
- Provide design, installation, and maintenance of Audio-Visual/Multimedia (AV/MM) systems.
- Documentation and perform configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational AV/MM systems.
- Train Government customers in proper use of AV/MM systems.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification.
- Diagnosis, Troubleshoot, and resolve AVMM problems.
- Additional responsibilities may be included for various position levels
Minimum Educational/Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional AV/MM experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree for a total of seven (7) years’ experience. Additional experience/education is required for higher position levels.
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TS/SCI polygraph clearance.
Technical degrees and Vendor certifications desired, e.g., Cisco, Polycom, Crestron
certifications (Sec +, CTS, etc.) are preferred and may be required for some position levels.
Please put the name of the job listing as the subject of your e-mail and include a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and three professional references.