Island Information Technology Consultants, Inc. offers its employees a very generous and unique benefits package that goes above and beyond the industry standard, including:
- Up to four weeks (20 days) of paid vacation per year
- Employee “Happy Birthday Holiday” (employees receive their birthday off as an added bonus day)
- Ten (10) paid days off each year for federal holidays
- Up to $6,000 in reimbursement for continuing education for both certifications and degrees ($3,000 for each per year)
- Educational Assistance (Accredited Courses Only) – $3,000 per year for successful completion of college courses AND up to $5,500 with commitment. Payable upon successful completion with a B or higher
- Professional Training Assistance – $3,000 per year for successful completion of an industry certification or boot camp fee, payable upon successful completion of passing
certification test(s), or requirements (class, materials and passing testing fee only)
- Can be used in pursuit of continuing education, such as technical seminar, industry conference or other professional development opportunity
- A 401(k) plan company match for up to 4% of the employee’s contribution. Thereafter, the employee may participate up to the IRS maximum. Employees are fully vested immediately upon employment.
- Three (3) medical plan options for health insurance with dental, vision, and prescriptions drugs; IITC pays 60% of premiums for an individual and 50% for a family
- A deep respect and understanding for the need for a healthy work/life balance for all of its employees
- An Employee Equity Rights program unique to IITC
Whether you are new to the job market or an industry veteran, IITC is the ideal IT employer for you! Click here to see a list of current job listings at IITC and apply today.