VTC Hardware Engineer
We currently have open positions for various skill/experience levels. Below are the minimum requirements.
- Installing, operating, maintaining, repairing and modifying end user devices such as personal computers, thin-clients, network interface cards, phones, monitors, printers, telephones, printers, pagers, and radios.
- Performing a variety of maintenance and technical support on devices, integrated systems and subsystems, and install/configure software at customer and/or field locations.
- Troubleshooting and solving technical issues related to end user equipment hardware and software
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Additional responsibilities may be included for higher position levels.
Qualifications: Seven (7) years of experience as a HE analyzing complex hardware systems for IT solutions. Bachelor’s degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional hardware engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree. Additional experience/education is required for higher position levels
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TS/SCI polygraph clearance.
DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 or level 2 Certification is required for some VTC Hardware Engineer positions.
Please put the name of the job listing as the subject of your e-mail and include a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and three professional references.